Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Butterflies

This post is for my daughter (and hopefully to welcome in some warmer weather). I have taken a few great pics of butterflies and Calli is already talking about her butterfly garden for this summer.Calli and I found this Monarch all the way in Florida.  She was having a bit of a tantrum when I suggested going on a butterfly hunt (I had seen them earlier).  This perked her right up and off we went.  We found four or five flitting around the flower in front of the trading post and she forgot all about what she was sad about.  
 













These ones are from the Butterfly Conservatory down in Niagara. It's alot easier to get nice pics when they are everywhere!

I love you Calli.  I look forward to more butterfly hunts this summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment