Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good Morning! We made it to Florida, Yay! We had a very long drive today and now we are here. We are staying in a hotel called the Gaylord Palms. It's very pretty but, it's very late at night and too dark to take pictures. I'll take some in the morning to show to you. Tomorrow we will be going to Disney World!
I love you guys very much, and I will talk to you in the morning.

Love Daddy


Uncle Dan and Mickey enjoy some breakfast together.
The drive is very long, so Mickey takes a quick nap.
Yay, the Florida welcome centre. Too bad it's late and already closed. No orange juice for us.

Yay, Palm trees.
Mickey helped us figure out the way to the Gaylord Palms resort.
Calli, there are beautiful dragonflies everywhere, you would like this hotel.






Mickey had a nice beer after a long drive. Yay we made it.


Another pretty decoration in our room that I thought Callie would like.

2 comments:

  1. Sebastian misses you and thinks the pictures are funny.
    Callista says I love you Daddy and I will see you soon.
    Xavier thinks the pics are still funny, although Mickey still better bring him candy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Mickey should add some fruit and vegetables to his diet-he would probably require fewer naps if he didn't consume so much beer, dairy and candy. Just a thought. I remember the Gaylord Palms hotel-for some reason the name stuck in my mind :) I'm very glad that you are there safe and sound. I hope you had a blast at the park today.
    xoxo Auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete